Express Withdrawals is the quickest way to make a withdrawal and get your funds from your Dotty Bingo wallet to your bank account.
Who is eligible for Express Withdrawals?
- Express Withdrawals is currently available to customers in the UK and Ireland with a Visa Debit or Prepaid card. The withdrawal must be made to this Visa card.
- Your bank must be able to process these payments. Not all issuing banks are currently ready to do this, but banks are increasingly making this available for their customers.
- You must have made at least one successful withdrawal before being eligible for Express Withdrawals.
How long does Express Withdrawals take?
- For most successful Express Withdrawals, winnings will be in your bank account within hours, but this can take up to the next business day. On some rare occasions, your bank may not be able to process the payment and withdrawals can be unsuccessful. This is nothing to worry about and it is recommended that you try again later.
- We will always pay Your withdrawals of Available Funds to whatever deposit methods you have previously used to deposit with Us and in the event of Your total withdrawals being greater than Your previous total deposits we will pay the balance to Your preferred method of payment.
- Express Withdrawals are still subjected to routine reviews.
- Limits apply.
- Terms and Conditions apply.